Thursday, August 18, 2011

Please i need advice on the girl im dating?

she was in a 10yr relationship which the guy never express any affectionate towards her, so she told me she doesnt know how that feels, so when someone shows affections she feels weird n when she wants to express it she s scare to do it cuz of fear of rejection. we have been dating for 2 months but i noticed we re not moving forward in our situation, i understand i have to go slow with this n i have until last weekend we went out we had a good time but i noticed her pulling away from everytime i wanted to hug her and kiss her which raise warning signs for me cuz just the night before she was kissin n huggin me. so i took a day to myself where she call me several time and didnt respond then i told her i dont like to play games and i like to be upfront with people, like u i have been hurt before and i m seeing the warning signs, im going to take a step and see how things play out rather then continuing to put my self out there" her response was u know this wont turn out good if we let th

No comments:

Post a Comment