Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Please edit my paragraph that is in French! Native French speakers only!?

Monique likes decorated simple plan, so I thought of a dark plan to my plan. I chose the blue wallpaper and three rugs. The large hallway carpet is blue, medium red carpet, and the small rug is white. It's colors are relaxing and calm after a long day. I also make a great toilet. In the large bathroom and jacuzzi is next to the shower. I chose a desk for studying its duty. On the desk is the computer in front of the chair. I put a pool table behind the sofa. The sofa is in front of television and the sofa and television is the coffee table. I placed the black bed next to the big toilet and is between the aquarium and the bedside table. Finally, I put the fridge near the door and the door is convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment