Saturday, August 13, 2011

What should I do about my neighbors?

I would call the landlord first and if nothing happened with them, I'd call the police. With the kid at you two, you can press charges on him for being a " Tom". When they start making noise, enough so that it disturbs yours or your husbands' rest, then you can press charges against them for being loud and disorderly and disturbing the peace. The next time you have family come by and they're yelling and cussing at them, call the police and report them for harment! I'm like you, I don't WANT to tell on someone and have them be without a home, BUT there's a limit to what I would take from people and that's definitely past my limit! I would also call the health dept. on them, if they're so unsanitary that they have roaches, then they could kicked out for that as well. But I'm sure the landlord wouldn't appreciate that, because infestations of any kind brings down property values. Those people sound like they need to be locked away in jail, not unleashed on the general public! And with you having a high risk pregnancy, being stressed out so much over this, that's really not good, but you know this. They're not only endangering you and your husband, they're endangering the life of your unborn child. But like I said, talk to the landlord and if that doesn't work, report them to the police!

No comments:

Post a Comment