Monday, August 8, 2011

Daily Fatigue, Weakness, and now tremors?

Okay before I go into detail, I have big big big anxiety problems, Im on zoloft and inderal to control my anxiety and heart palpitations. Also I tend to be a big hypochondriac, that is i think i have something that i plainly do not have. But anyway here I go, I have for the past couple of weeks been suffering from weakness and fatigue even after getting adequate amounts of sleep like 12 hours at a time. Also I can't lift as much as I used to, and Im a big guy with big muscles. A couple days ago I worked out and afterwards was really really sore and in my right arm I kept feeling tremors. I panicked and looked it up online and saw something called Multiple Sclerosis which describes Fatigue, weakness, and tremors as many of the symptoms that it has. After seeing that I had a panic attack took some xanax and woke up 12 hours later and like i said i feel fatigued again. I am scared shitless yet i have no family history of MS, I have a checkup with my doctor on my anxiety in a couple days. But before then, I want your opinion, Do you think Im freaking out, or that its possible I have MS???!

No comments:

Post a Comment