Monday, August 8, 2011

Totally Lost and Confused!!! Please share with me your opinion...?

Lately I've been out of a relationship which i suddenly realize I had made the biggest mistake of my life. I've tried my very best to reconcile the damages done but the existence of a third party was a hindrance in my every move. I lost my job, stayed away from friends and family simply because i wanted to have more time should the gateway open for another chance but again the existence of a third part who far off well to do with money killed my every moves. I've turned to alcohol, late night hang outs simply to forget everything but i still can't till today and its tormenting me. I am trying to move on but it seems like i have no more strength in me to survive for memories kept haunting me. Focussing on daily life is a difficult routine. I have nothing now, friends are keeping their distance and family, yes they could see that i am trying to rebuild my life. I want to move on so badly. I want a new life so badly and forget every pain and heal every wound but i still keep failing.

No comments:

Post a Comment